Barnes is a small Thames-side village in London and touch of Richmond. This village is great for relaxing by the river, listening birds and discovering excellent local restaurants and boutiques.
Barnes village has a local grocer, delis, a bookshop and boutiques.
When you will be hungry you have a chance to visit some very fine restaurants.
Barnes is also the home for famous music studios: The Olympic Sound Studios. Many famous artists recorded tracks here, including the Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin.
In Barnes, you can stay close to nature and enjoy that you have a chance to spend your day like in a true village.
We Clear Everything team who everyday pass many miles’ trough London would like to recommend you to visit this small London’s village and stay here longer to enjoy this beautiful natural world.
To Barnes, you can come by train or bus, even from airport.
November’s events in London we recommend
- Bonfire Night fireworks on Guy Fawkes Night in November. 3-5 Nov
- London Jazz Festival. Enjoy jazz music in grand concert halls and intimate clubs across London
- Armistice Day and Remembrance Sunday events and services in London. Dedicated those who fell during the wars. 11-12 November
- Nitto ATP Finals. The tennis world’s greatest singles players and doubles teams. 12-19 November
- Revolution Cycling Champions League – a variety of cycling races. 25 November
- Christmas at Kew. Twinkling lights and illuminated displays in the beautiful Kew Gardens from 22 November
- Christmas markets, outdoor ice skating rinks, festive shows and seasonal Christmas things to do in London in November
Top Christmas markets in London
As every year in the last days of November open many Christmas Markets in London.
We would like to recommend you a few from the list below.
If you’re looking for Christmas gifts check out these places.
- Christmas market at Southbank Centre
- Christmas By The River at London Bridge City
- Leicester Square Christmas market
- Greenwich Market at Christmas
- Kingston Christmas Market
- Winterfest market at Crystal Palace Park
Discover Christmas fairs in London with our recommendation.