Time going so fast, and again we have Christmas season.
As every year our team We Clear Everything would like to recommend for you few good and famous Christmas Markets in London.
1. Winter Wonderland Christmas Market
- Winter Wonderland, Hyde Park, open every day from Friday 23 November 2018 until Sunday 6 January 2019. Free to enter.
2. Southbank Centre Winter Market
- Southbank Centre, Belvedere Road, London SE1 8XX. Open from Friday 9 November until Thursday 27 December 2018. Free entry.
3. Christmas market in Leicester Square
- Leicester Square, London WC2H 7NA. Open from Friday 9 November 2018 until Sunday 6 January 2019. Closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Free entry.
4. Greenwich Christmas Festival
- Old Royal Naval College, King William Walk, London SE10 9NN. Free entry.
5. Christmas by the River at London Bridge City
- London Bridge City, 2A More London Riverside, London SE1 2DB. Open from Thursday 29 November 2018 until Wednesday 2 January 2019. Free entry.
6. Winterville Market
- Clapham Common, Windmill Dr, London SW4 9DE. Open from Thursday 15 November until Sunday 23 December. Free entry for under 16s at all times. Adults go free on Tuesdays. £2 on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, £2 after 12pm and £5 after 6pm on Friday and Saturday.
7. Pear Tree Café Christmas Fair
- Lakeside Cafe, Battersea Park, London SW11 4NJ. Open on weekends of 01-02 and 08-09 December between 11am – 5pm on Saturdays and 10am – 5pm on Sundays.
8. Kingston Christmas Market
- Kingston-upon-Thames town centre, Greater London. Free entry. Open from Thursday 15 November until Monday 31 December.