Welcome to the Blog – We Clear Everything
If you a need House Clearance in London then you have come to the right place and no matter what your requirements we can help you with every kind your rubbish but many from customer who visit this website they looking for not only right rubbish removal service but they interesting to read some news from areas where they are living and we decide to share some useful information and news with customers and just we start our Blog.
Our Blog we would like start from general but important for customers information that all work done is invoiced, receipted and insured. We Clear Everything care about natural environment and we recycle over 85% of all waste generated from our clearances. This is very good result if compare with others clearence teams in London.
All our waste is disposed of at London HWRC (Household Waste Recycling Centre) site or other licensed CA sites in London and around.
October events in London we recommend
– traditional Oktoberfest from Germany, featuring singing, dancing, Bratwurst sausages and plenty of German beer in Greenwich. 5-22 October 2017
– October’s Museums at Night. Explore history, art and heritage after dark in museums and galleries across the London . 26-28 October 2017
– The 61st annual BFI London Film Festival – the best new British and international films. One of the world’s top film festivals, the BFI London Film Festival (LFF).
– the World Taekwondo Grand Prix and World Para Taekwondo Championships – Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. 19-22 OctOBER 2017
– Africa on the Square and Diwali Festival in Trafalgar Square. 14 and 15 OctOBER 2017
– Halloween 2017 in London – the dark secrets and gory history of London with The Ghost Bus Tours or a Tales of Plague guided walk and many others Halloween activity
During our house clearance work in London we have to pass many miles around London and see many interesting areas. This Autumn so beautiful look Richmond.
Richmond upon Thames a part of London . Londoners call Richmond a jewel in London’s crown. Richmond is probably London’s most attractive borough for tourist.
Richmond-upon-Thames is located south of the Thames in the western quadrant of the city. In this district we can ride some lovely riverside scenery. Especially in Autumn Richmond look so colorful and invite us to rest here in Richomnd Park.
Most famous places in Richmond borough: Richmond Park, Royal Botanic Gardens Kew, Isabella Plantation and Museum of Richmond. If you have free time don’t miss your chance to see Richmond.
Us we know and see, Richmond peoples and city hall pay big attention to keep all site to be clean and friendly for tourist.
Richmond have over 100 small recycling sites across the borough.
The borough’s main waste recycling centre is the Townmead Road Re-use and Recycling Centre in Kew. We Clear Everything team use service from this recycling centre too.
Global atmospheric CO2 levels
Global atmospheric CO2 levels hit record high in 2016 again.
United Nations warns gouvernaments that drastic action is needed to meet climate targets set in the Paris agreement because last year atmospheric CO2 levels grove up to hit a level not seen for more than three million years, the UN has warned.
The new report has raised alarm among scientists and prompted calls for nations to consider more drastic emissions reductions.
“Globally averaged concentrations of CO2 reached 403.3 ppm in 2016, up from 400.00 ppm in 2015 because of a combination of human activities and a strong El Niño event.”
This acceleration occurred despite a slowdown – and perhaps even a plateauing – of emissions because El Niño intensified droughts and weakened the ability of vegetation to absorb carbon dioxide. As the planet warms, El Niños are expected to become more frequent.
The World Meteorological Organisation predicted 2017 will again break records for concentrations of carbon dioxide and methane, but the growth rate will not be as fast because there is no El Niño effect.
If you care about our planet you should remeber that even your activity decide about our climat. So, if you have some some rubbish and some waste never burn them in not controled way but order professional house clearance or waste removal to solve this your problem. You should remeber that professional house clearance services they are licensed and they use only licensed recycling sites. Future our planet Earth in every small hands, in yours hands too. If you are living in London we would like recommend you professional house clearance in London from We Clear Everything team.
Barnes is a small Thames-side village in London and touch Richmond. This village is great for relaxing by the river, listening birds and discovering excellent local restaurants and boutiques.
Barnes village has a local grocers, delis, a bookshop and boutiques.
When you will hungry you have chance to visit some very fine restaurants.
Barnes is also the home for famous music studios: The Olympic Sound Studios. Many famous artists recorded tracks here, including the Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin.
In Barnes you can stay close to nature and enjoy that you have chance to spend your day like in true village.
We Clear Everything team who everyday pass many miles trough London wuld like recommend you to visit this small London’s village and stay here longer to enjoy this beautifull natural world.
To Barnes you can come by train or bus, even from airport.
November events in London we recommend
- Bonfire Night fireworks on Guy Fawkes Night in November. 3-5 Nov
- London Jazz Festival. Enjoy jazz music in grand concert halls and intimate clubs across London
- Armistice Day and Remembrance Sunday events and services in London. Dedicated those who fell during the wars. 11-12 Novwmber
- Nitto ATP Finals. The tennis world’s greatest singles players and doubles teams. 12-19 November
- Revolution Cycling Champions League – a variety of cycling races. 25 November
- Christmas at Kew. Twinkling lights and illuminated displays in the beautiful Kew Gardens from 22 November
- Christmas markets, outdoor ice skating rinks, festive shows and seasonal Christmas things to do in London in November
Top Christmas markets in London
As every year in last days of November open many Christmas Markets in London.
We would like recommend you a few from list below.
If you’re looking for Christmas gifts check out these places.
- Christmas market at Southbank Centre
- Christmas By The River at London Bridge City
- Leicester Square Christmas market
- Greenwich Market at Christmas
- Kingston Christmas Market
- Winterfest market at Crystal Palace Park
Discover Christmas fairs in London with our recommendation.
December is the best month to visit London with lots of festivals and to celebrate Christmas and New Year in capitol.
Main point of the holiday season in London is Trafalgar Square with the biggest capital’s Christmas tree.
Another famous December events in London
- Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park – ice skating 17 December – 01 January
- Southbank Centre’s Wintertime Festivalal 10 November-4 January
- The Greenwich Wintertime Festival 1-31 December
- Christmas in Leicester Square 10 Nov-7 Jan
- Christmas at Kew – festival 22 Nov-1 Jan
- and Magical Lantern Festival in Chiswick Gardens 24 Nov-1 Jan
More our recommendation how to spend Christmas in London
- Meet the Reindeer at Covent Garden – Real life reindeer are brought to Covent Garden every year for visitor’s to see.
- Trafalgar Square Caroling – Listen to Christmas caroling in Trafalgar Square between 4 pm and 8 pm on weekdays and between 2 pm and 6 pm on weekends.
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace – you must see it.
- See the Christmas Lights in London – This season as every year many beautiful Christmas lights all over London. Particularly along the shopping streets of Oxford Street, Regent Street, Carnaby Street and Bond Street and Covent Garden.
- Celebrate New Years Eve in London – London is one of the best cities in the world to celebrate New Year’s Eve. Let’s come and enjoy fun events, fantastic fireworks and wonderful music and dancing.